NDIS Audit Software
Assess your Organisation’s NDIS readiness and ongoing compliance with our new cloud based NDIS Audit Tool. The tool includes a range or pre-formatted audits to test compliance with the NDIS Practice Standards and Quality Indicators (November 2021).
This simple to use and intuitive NDIS Audit tool will also help you maintain your NDIS Internal Audit plan, history and actions so that you have a complete and comprehensive body of compliance evidence.
Additionally all of your Risk Management and Incident Management processes are included – in a standardised way to ensure that you just can’t get it wrong.
- NDIS Core Standards Audit Templates
- Audit Planning Tool (for all sites and departments you require)
- Audit evidence gathering against audit questions (upload evidence like photos and documents)
- Automatic linking of actions arising to audit reports
- Automatically carries forward unresolved audit actions
- Automatically closes out audits when all actions are complete
- Automatically writes audit reports so you don’t have to
- Action items can have numerous attachments (photos, documents like PDF, DOCX, PPTX, XLSX, JPEG)
- Includes an Incident Register
- Includes a Risk Register for Strategic and Managerial Risks
- Includes an Improvement Register
- Visual management colour coding to immediately show areas that need attention.
What Audits are Included?
Audits included are developed to assist compliance with the NDIS Practice Standards and Quality Indicators (November 2021) and cover the following areas of Core Governance:
- Person-centred supports
- Individual Values and Beliefs
- Privacy and Dignity
- Independence and Informed Choice
- Violence, Abuse, Neglect, Exploitation and Discrimination
- Governance and Operational Management
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Information Management
- Feedback and Complaints Management
- Incident Management
- Human Resources
- Continuity of Supports
- Emergency and disaster management
- Access to Supports
- Support Planning
- Service Agreements with Participants
- Responsive Support Provision
- Transition to or from a provider
- Safe Environment
- Participant Money and Property
- Management of Medication
- Mealtime management
- Management of Waste
Who can use this Tool?
- Internal Auditors of NDIS focussed Organisations
- Consultants assisting NDIS organisations with compliance
- All employees of the Organisation will benefit from using this platform
- NDIS Organisations wishing to improve and automate governance and compliance.
Additional Benefits included (at no extra cost):
- Management, delegation and reporting of Action items
- Standardised Incident Management System for logging of Near Misses, Accidents, Incidents and First Aid
- Standardised OHS reporting module
- Corporate and Management level risk register
- Risk reporting module
- To Do lists and Task Lists
- Ability to add multiple sites (office and care provision locations)
- Can be used for Complaints Management
- An array of additional audit templates are also available
Pricing is very competitive and very cost effective when considering the automation and efficiency improvements that are available.
- Waived for a limited time (normally $1,995.00 + GST)
Access is divided into 3 levels:
- Administrator Access - $20.00 + GST per Administrator per month (min 1 required)
- Manager Access - $20.00 + GST per Manager per month
- User Access – Free of charge for the subscribing Organisation.
Other things to know:
- Developed by people in the Industry, for people in the Industry
- There are no account restrictions – add as many people as you like and as many locations as you like. If you add Administrators and Managers, we’ll bill them after the end of the first calendar month of use.
- There is no minimum contract term or minimum subscription term
- Training videos and documentation included.
- This offer includes email support.
- If you require help with documentation, we can refer you to a specialist in NDIS Management Systems & Processes.
- Apply for an account here: